VP/ Director Equity Research (MBB background), based in Hong Kong (AB 530) (BB-F635A)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
VP/ Director Equity Research (MBB background), based in Hong Kong (AB 530)
Our client is one of Wall Street’s premier investment research firms with offices in US, Europe and Asia. The world’s leading buy side investors (e.g., hedge funds and institutional investors) rely on our client’s guidance and appreciate their unbiased perspective not just on individual stocks, but on the industry.
Due to their success and the stock market growth particularly in Greater China, the company is expanding their Research team.
Many (former) MBB Consultants (usually former Engagement Managers and Associate Principals) have successfully built their career with this global leader. For (ex-) consultants with deep expertise in their vertical (technology or fintech/ insurance), this is an amazing career.
We have been retained to help our client expand their team.
You will become a recognized authority, a key opinion leader on stock investments in your sector.
For more details about the role, please visit our website:
- Experience in a top-tier consulting firm is a MUST, ideally from McKinsey, Bain or BCG (ideally 3-4 years in consulting with at least one promotion).
- Master’s degree or PhD from a top-tier school, ideally in the US or UK. Engineering or IT degree would be a plus.
- 8-12 years total work experience least half of which must have been in Greater China.
- Experience in corporate finance preferred (CFA would be a plus but not a must).
- Deep industry knowledge is a MUST in either
- technology e.g., software, internet, e-commerce, SaaS, semiconductor, IoT, industrial automation, AI or mobile phone (esp. iPhone) supply chain OR
- Fintech & insurance.
- Fluent English AND Mandarin is a must, please do not apply if your Mandarin is not fluent.
- Please include a brief cover letter in your application to explain your motivation.
- Overseas candidates will be considered if they meet all criteria and have a strong credible reason to move to Hong Kong in a timely manner (local package and basic relocation benefits will be offered but no expat package!). Please elaborate on your reasons for this move in the cover letter. Hong Kong nationals/ PRs preferred
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume (= two or three pages, one page has normally not enough details) in MS-Word format to cv [at] helexasia.com, stating how you heard about this vacancy. In the subject, please quote ‘VP/ Director Equity Research (MBB background), based in Hong Kong (AB 530)’.
Confidentiality is guaranteed; your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior explicit consent.
Helex Asia is Asia's first and only executive search firm dedicated exclusively to find top-tier Management Consulting Talent.
calendar_today1 day ago