Network Engineer (Public Enterprise) (BB-81205)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
• Plan, implement and support the BAU tasks in the network team.
• Obtain requirements and propose the implementation schedule to project teams based on existing network design
• Design, deploy and support Data Center Networks utilizing industry best practices including but not limit to Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Nexus 9k platforms.
• Contribute to the development and performance of a migration plan from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI.
• Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• With 6 years of hands-on experience in Web and Network infrastructure areas.
• Demonstrated experiences with the products such as CISCO, Avaya, Fortinet, Bluecoat, F5, Palo alto, and/or Aruba. Product Certification(s) will be an advantage
• Ability to work in a team
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese.
calendar_today1 day ago