Director, FX Trading (BB-5E6D7)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE’s banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis’ European and international clients in Asia Pacific
- Support the risk management of FX Spot Trading desk
- Manage eplatform (FX and Rates)
- FX order monitoring to service customers
- Support Linear trading team with IT developments and support
- Respect of risk limits and compliance rules, code of conduct
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related disciplines
calendar_today1 day ago