CIB - Global Investment Banking - M&A - Associate/Vice President, Hong Kong (BB-4CE77)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
The successful applicant is likely to have experience in M&A transactions on a day-to-day level. They should ideally have experience in working with senior clients, leading M&A process workstreams, and be familiar with key aspects of negotiating legal M&A documents.
• Acting as the primary day-to-day client point of contact and banker on deals
• Refines marketing/execution materials for maximum client impact
• Overseeing the creation of financial projection models
• Identifying and managing all risks in a given deal
• Liaising with other internal and external parties on transactions (eg. lawyers, accountants, counterparties)
• Leading client negotiations, Q&A process and management interviews
• Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and English
• Attainment of all necessary licenses (or any other licenses / qualifications as required) for carrying out securities and other regulated activities
• Prior working experience in an investment banking M&A front office role.
• Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
• A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution
• Understands M&A transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
• Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business
• Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
calendar_today2 days ago
work J.P. Morgan