Analyst / Associate - Delta 1 Trading - Trading / Client Relationship Management - Hong Kong, Hong Kong (BB-48D4A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Description:SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
- Minimum of 1-6 years in a Delta 1 trading role at an Investment Bank
- Preference for HK , CHINA markets or ADR trading
- Knowledge of the nuances of trading Asian markets and market microstructure is a must
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Excellent relationship, communication & organizational skills
- Independent and motivated to succeed in fast-paced brokerage & institutional trading environment
- Understanding of Institutional Investors, in particular Asset Managers and Hedge Funds
- Fluent English is mandatory, Fluent Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2020/01/16
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=SOCIETE GENERALE