Application Development Manager - Windows (BB-E0B65)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Build a world class, modern and responsive Windows application.
- Define best in class architecture for the application and set the quality bar which all code must meet
- Ensure your application can be shipped to customers every week
- Ensure your code has excellent test coverage with a strong affinity for automated testing
- Ensure your software meets a high security bar - never ship P1/P2 security bugs
- Provide Windows consultancy and development services to other teams in the business
- Ensure projects have well defined requirements, technical designs, threat models and test plans
- Own your team's SDL processes and ensure processes are simple and efficient
- Hire for your team and ensure it has the skills and capacity to meet the business's needs. Upon joining, you will take on line management responsibility for several Windows developers, and you will start hiring for more.
- Define roles and expectations, train your team and hold them accountable in meeting the highest standards
- Proven track record as a people manager of 3 or above. You are experienced in:
- holding your team accountable;
- leading skills development and career plans;
- providing continual feedback to your team members, motivating them and coaching them;
- defining hiring plans, leading interview loops and making hiring decisions.
- Expert C# and WPF developer
- Solid understanding of Windows programming and Win32 APIs
- Must have developed and shipped several high quality apps for Windows
- Capable of writing robust multi-threaded code
- Expert in writing automated tests
- Passion for writing well-architected, readable code and maintainable code
- Experienced with project management software like Jira and processes like Scrum or Kanban
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, great problem solver, hunger for learning and positive disposition.
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience in building consumer app and UWP would be an advantage
calendar_today1 day ago