Senior Executive - PRUmedical Network Operations (BB-44DCD)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Senior Executive - PRUmedical Network Operations
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.1. Manage team, monitor and to ensure that that following processes in his/ her team are in
place, made 100% accurate and according to following service level timeline:
a. Letter of Guarantee issuance is maximum 30 minutes.
b. Guarantee of Payment issuance is maximum 45 minutes.
c. Patient case monitoring activities are implemented for all patients daily.
d. Inpatient Claim adjudication, an inpatient claim is done in maximum 12 minutes,
outpatient claim is done in maximum 7 minutes.
2. To manage and ensure the team is manned efficiently by carefully proposing shifts and
schedules to Assistant Manager and by closely monitoring attendance schedule.
3. To ensure that daily interim bill is communicated to related parties.
4. To ensure that the function adhere to policy condition, by performing quality assurance in
his/ her team activities and by giving regular coaching.
5. To ensure that all teams are efficient and sufficiently manned, by performing workload
and staffing balance in his/ her team every day.
6. To ensure that no backlog in his/ her team processes by monitoring dashboard.
7. To ensure that problem prompt escalation to supervisor is real time, by giving prompt
response to an escalation.
8. To do regular reporting to supervisor in timely manner
9. To maintain clear communication and warm relationship to all related parties.
10. To give decision on approving / disapproving preauthorization requests and discharge
planning requests or case monitoring approval requests, or claim settlement requests.
11. To ensure that all communications to customers, agents, partners, and other department
staffs are made politely and correctly.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
Prudential plc is an Asia-led portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life and health insurance, and retirement and asset management solutions. Prudential plc has 20 million customers and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York.
We are proud to be one of the 380 companies across 11 sectors included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The reference index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI. https://www.bloomberg.com/gei
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
Senior Executive – Medical Officer
Senior Executive – Claim Medical Officer
calendar_today4 days ago