AVP, Business Operational Risk (BB-17C09)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Our banking client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the above-mentioned position.
- Organize and prepare Business Operational Risk Forum and Compliance meeting including the deck, all the relevant materials and follow up with stakeholders
- Set up MI and run analysis for risk monitoring for trading pattern, loss trending, and exception monitoring etc.
- Facilitate the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of operational risk in the assigned areas/portfolio.
- Conduct root cause analysis and benchmarking to recommend improvement of our control processes and business operating models.
- Review risk events/ incidents and customer complaints with regulatory and compliance concerns.
- Promote risk and control awareness e.g. training. Work with respective teams in the bank to review and enhance training materials and approaches as appropriate to enhance compliance and control quality. When appropriate, lead development of new training program, and be the trainer.
- Coordinate and assure proper execution of the bank/PBG-wide risk & compliance initiatives; including BCP, disaster recovery plan, NPA policy, Outsourcing policy, Vendor risks management, information security bank-wide policy review; e.g. end user computing, customer data governance, etc
- Assist the department/ team head in risk and control related matters, e.g.
* Monitoroperational loss and KRIs
* Monitortimely completion of the PBG governance or policies and post-launch review
* Driveachievement of balanced scorecard KPIs related to risk management andregulatory compliance
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in related to retail banking business operations risk management, or relevant compliance or audit with in-depth knowledge of banking practices and regulated banking activities preferable.
- Sound knowledge of retail banking/private banking and business banking products and services
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles; ability to assess risk trends
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties please forward your CV inword format with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
calendar_today1 day ago