NPI Engineering Manager (BB-21F45)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Our client specializes in the manufacture of products for the medical device market, catheters, electronics and disposables.
* Reporting to and receiving order/instruction/guidance directly from Engineering Director.
* Monitoring and managing technical progresses of NPI.
* Monitoring and managing progress of process establishment and improvement.
* Take role and responsibilities of risk analysis, process definition, ECN/ECO, processes implementation and validation of electronics and medical products at NPI phases.
* Coordinate engineering resource in both Project engineers and supporting engineers.
* Drive engineers to Understand customer specifications, define and feedback needed design changes and establish optimized process in order to introduce finished product.
* Researching and solving technical problems in NPI, providing customers with plans on design for manufacturing and process improvement
* Providing engineering technical support to other departments.
* Participating in the related meeting of Engineering Management and implementing the final decisions made
* Providing technical guidance and supporting engineers in efforts to solve technical problems
* Manage and develop department to achieve goals.
* Work with Advanced Engineering team to create smooth transition to NPI.
* Work with Equipment development team to create optimal NPI
* Handover to sustain Engineering.
* Works closely together with PMO and other departments to bring NPD/NPI projects flawless to MP
* Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor or above with Mechanical engineering degree
* With 6+ years engineering managing experience
* English - High level
* Mandarin - Advantage
What's on Offer
Overall management of NPI team at a fast growing MNC platform.
calendar_today5 days ago