Investment Banking - Natural Resources - VP (BB-111CB)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Description:The Banker is a senior level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The VP Banker also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Assume significant levels of responsibility for the various phases of project and transaction execution, new business development and overall growth of the firm
- Work closely with clients on financing transactions and guide them through the capital raising process, including leading due diligence and drafting sessions and preparing them for an equity or debt offering
- Work with clients, senior-level team members and outside professional advisors on M&A and special situation transactions
- Responsible for drafting situation analyses, pitch materials, information memoranda, investor and management presentations and oversee work being performed by analysts & associates assigned to projects
- 6-10 years of experience
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically within Banking
- Degree in Finance or closely related areas of Business Administration
- MBA or Master's Degree in Business preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of the corporate banking business and its related products, pertinent regulations and lending and credit approval processes
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large corporate clients, capital markets products, derivatives, credit, cash management, trade, finance and securities products
- Series 7 and 63 preferred
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
calendar_today1 day ago