Strategic Procurement Manager (BB-812FC)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
On behalf of our Client, a worldwide leader in Cosmetic Luxury Brand, we are looking for Procurement Manager position for their rapid expansion of business.
Start Date 2013-03-11
- Lead the procure-to-pay process of indirect commodities spend and capital expenditure from opportunity assessment, data gathering, market analysis, sourcing, negotiation, vendors selection, creation of purchase orders, tracking saving and reporting, performance management to achieve the best value for money.
- Deploy cross functionally team approach by collaborating closely with Regional and Global Indirect Procurement teams, local Brands, department representatives, category experts and functional experts in execution of the category management strategy.
- Improve the process adoption of the Procure-To-Pay (P2P) process in daily operation.
- Co-lead strategic sourcing process, (e.g. RFI/RFQ/RFP), bid evaluation, supplier selection by using the category management methods.
- Increase spend visibility to engage procurement influence earlier in specification design and decision making stage.
- Pro-actively provide market/ supplier intelligence to the Regional Indirect Procurement team (Hong Kong based) for PMT initiatives driven regionally or/and globally.
- 5-7 years of relevant procurement experiences in multinational corporations, preferably in a managerial role.
- Computer literate (ERP systems, Windows Family: Word, Excel, PP, MS Project, Internet Sourcing Research…), Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Professional recognition in purchasing or procurement (e.g., CIPS, ISM CPM) is preferable.
- Local market language skills.
- Excellent project management skill and analytical experience to deliver both initially and the final steps of the sourcing process.
Employment Agency Licence Number 63075
© 2011-2016 Bauer Kaiser & Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
calendar_today1 day ago