Contract Systems Analyst (Bid Ref 33479-1) (BB-F9E31)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Job Title/ Category Contract Systems Analyst (Bid Ref 33479-1)
Relevant Field Others
Deadline 23 Feb 2021
Contract Period 01 Apr 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
Payroll under InfoTech
Employer Business public sector
Location Base Yau Ma Tei / Mong Kok / Kwun Tong / Taikoo
Monthly Salary Range HK$ 0 - 0
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time second to serve a client with the public sector;
System Development and Support
a. Conduct the duties and act as the Project Administrator for the computer project(s) assigned by the BD;
b. Assist the Internal Project Manager in the following capacities:
- Plan and control all phases of the computer project(s) including, but not limited to, feasibility study, privacy impact analysis, systems analysis and design, procurement and installation of computer systems, site preparation, programming, implementation, security risk assessment and audit, privacy impact analysis, system nursing and maintenance in relation to all computer systems life cycle activities and service delivery;
- Deliver the computer project(s) within budget and time;
- Estimate the budget and monitor the resources and expenditures of the computer project(s);
- Plan and conduct procurement activities including, but not limited to, the acquisition of necessary implementation services, hardware and software, services for security risk assessment and audit, privacy impact analysis, payment agency services, business process re-engineering;
- Manage outsourcing contracts / vendors for computer project(s);
- Develop project management plans and quality control parameters and perform quality control and assurance of all project deliverables
- Liaise with parties concerned (including users, vendors, computer operators) for requirement study, implementation and on-going activities support;
- Assist supervisors in vendor management;
- Assist supervisors in managing outsourcing services including quality assurance of deliverables, service acceptance;
- Participate in procurement processes of IT systems, products and services;
- Research on updated technology, support supervisors in providing technical advice to management, user or community as appropriate;
c. Perform other IT-related duties in the capacity as Project Administrator/Systems Analyst or as instructed by BD.
Yrs of Total Post-Quali Exp 8.0
Requirements i. The proposed candidate(s) must have at least 2 years of solid working experiences in implementation of IT projects & maintenance of IT systems relating to building works in Hong Kong.
ii. The proposed candidate(s) must have at least 2 years of solid working experiences in preparation of government work assignment brief, evaluation of proposals and acceptance of deliverables for the work assignment.
iii. The proposed candidate must have solid working experiences in implementation / maintenance of at least one IT project relating to fixed penalty and one IT project relating to e-forms.
iv. Any bids that fail to meet the above requirements or the proposed candidate cannot report duty on or before 1 April 2021 would not be considered.
. At least 2 years' experience in Microsoft SQL Server (MSS);
. At least 1 year's experience in Adobe LiveCycle ES (ALC);
. At least 1 year's experience in Electronic Form (EFM);
. 2 years' experience in J2EE Development (JDE) is an advantage;
. 2 years' experience in .Net Development (NDE) is an advantage;
. 2 years' experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) is an advantage;
. 1 year's experience in Security Risk Assessment and Audit (SAA) is an advantage.
. At least 2 years' experience in the management and support of Government systems and services (GSS);
. 1 year's experience in Government tendering procedures (GTP) is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 8 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 2 years' relevant experience in a similar post and in a comparable capacity.
Last Update 05 Feb 2021
Apply To firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line 2836 0363
This is an online active job list, but not an exhausted list. Top senior, sensitive, confidential and inactive jobs are not listed here. Please read the Disclaimer and Information Collection Statement . Copyright 1990-2020. InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited. All rights reserved.
calendar_today1 day ago