Assistant Product Manager, HKT education(Product Management) (BB-C3D9E)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Job Location: Hong Kong
The successful candidate will be taking the leading role as product owner on education product development and as large-scale school project leader serving HK/Macau school customers.
The candidate would take the key role of product development and direct interface with school customers to define project scope and manage quality project deliveries. He/she will take the lead on defining user stories and requirements, carry out User Acceptance Tests and manage the product life cycle of education products to enable business growth.
As Product Manager of our team, your major job responsibilities include:
- Carry out product design, define product requirements, user stories, work-flows and manage the overall product life cycle for education products.
- Direct interface with school customers in defining scope of work, project milestones and manage deliverables on school projects.
- As product anchor to work closely with internal parties (R&D, Sales/Marketing, CS, etc) and external partners to deliver quality services to school customers.
- Lead team to perform UAT and QA for good service quality assurance
- Source and evaluate education solutions from partners to enrich product portfolio and to cope with business needs
To succeed in this role
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years product development and management experience with solid project management skills; candidate with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Product Manager;
- Mobile App, Web and cloud application skills and knowledge is necessary for this role ;
- Detail-minded with good multi-tasks management skills
- Passionate about applying new technology to real-life applications
- A good team player with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Product Executive.
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's privacy statement (http://www.hkt.com/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
calendar_today2 days ago