FICC Sales (Corporate Coverage & Solutions) (BB-DD1F5)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Providing client coverage on corporate and institutional clients;
- Participating in exploration and development of fixed income products for clients, and providing product solutions to clients;
- Corporate client development; Provide clients with the full spectrum of Fixed Income and FX products and solutions on both the asset and liability sides. , Actively participate in developing corporate sales franchise. Work closely with traders, sales, and structuring in the FICC Department, and collaborate with Investment Banking Department in business development
- Profound knowledge of fixed income products and markets;
- Understanding the client’s business need and orientation.
Skills and Abilities
- Great people skills, integrating tact and diplomacy;
- Good communication skill and a strong team player;
- Good presentation and analytical skills;
- Self-confident, proactive& energetic
- Ability to originate client and client business..
- Well-rounded fixed income background with thorough understanding of the respective markets;
- At least 3-4 years relevant experiences in corporate/solution sales function in an investment bank;
- Cross-bordered (China onshore-offshore) product experience a plus;
- Bachelor or above degree in a quantitative discipline or finance related field is preferred.
calendar_today2 days ago