Management Accounting, Senior Associate, Bank (BB-72B45)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Management Accounting, Senior Associate, Bank
- Leading Bank
- Growing business environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package
My client is a fast growing bank in Hong Kong and Greater China. They are now looking for a Senior Associate for their Management Accounting team in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Division Head, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Prepare monthly financial management reports and perform full expenditure allocation;
- Analyze and trace core performance of major profit centers in daily basis;
- Organize and prepare annual budget in company and division level;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis as per management request;
- Liaise with different division heads, management members, HO colleagues;
- Collaborate with business representatives, project managers and senior management for different projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Financial Institutions/Banking/ Performance Management area.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
calendar_today1 day ago
work ConnectedGroup Limited