Social Media Manager (BB-CBCA9)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
The role is to be part of a Hong Kong based holding company with different businesses including real estate development and investment. The role is to establish their online presence across different platforms and develop the corporate media style and strategies to create their brand awareness.
- Create footprints and brand awareness on social media
- Utilize analytic tools such as SEM, SEO, etc.
- Responsible for content calendar, strategies, development and production
- Overerall brand management and full account management of all social media account of all our brands which range from Real Estate, Telecom, Retail, CSR, etc
- Work closely with an in house graphic designer and head of business units to create content.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communication, or related disciplines
- AT least 3-5 Years of Digital Marketing/ Social Media experience. Regional exposure would be a plus
- Up to date with new digital trends, strong analytical skills
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Native Cantonese and fluent English speaking
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy
calendar_today3 days ago