CIB Operations - Client Engagement Middle Office Associate - Hong Kong (BB-10BCD)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects designed to improve the client experience, business efficiency or reduce risk. Projects may be allocated through a global organization or be directly sourced and local in nature
- Provide detailed analysis to support the identification, analysis and prioritization of key deliverables
- Building relationships with internal and external clients to understand client behavior and requirements.
- Drive resolution and management of client queries, leveraging internal teams globally and regionally as appropriate.
- Attend regular client meetings where applicable.
- University degree
- At least 5 years experience in Trade Management/Cash/Asset Servicing at a Custodian or Prime Broker with a focus on client service, operations or project management
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and global is an advantage.
- Strong focus in client service management, communication and delivery.
- Demonstrated technical, professional, and organizational expertise and a desire to continuously grow and maintain this knowledge.
- Focuses on accountability, action and outcomes to ensure solutions meet client needs while aligning business deliverables to the firm's mission and goals.
- Proactively responds and adapts to change - supports and influences strategies to enable business transformation and enhancement.
- Strong Risk and Control awareness - ability to effectively prioritize workloads and work to critical deadlines.
- Team player but with the ability to operate without direction when required.
- As this role will have regular client facing involvement and engagement with senior staff in all areas of Investor Services, the person in this role must be confident, articulate and able to represent J.P. Morgan in front of clients. Communication skills (Verbal & Written) will be an added advantage.
calendar_today2 days ago
work J.P. Morgan