HR Manager (BB-DFE4D)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
If you are passionate to be a catalyst of culture change, trust that we can learn it all; if you are willing to make others great and not in fear of facing challenges; if you like data and feel excited about data-driven HR solutions; if you are looking for a pioneer HR career development opportunity, please come join us at GCR HR Consulting team at Microsoft.
- Capability Building Management - You lead your area in the collaboration with peer disciplines or professions (e.g., Talent Management, Learning and Development), as well as global Human Resource partners, to contribute insights, leverage resources, and provide capability building support for the leadership of a business, region, or geography via scalable projects, programs, and/or initiatives (e.g., manager excellence community, manager capability, onboarding, team-building, rewards communication).
- Performance Review - You identify the appropriate approach and leverage resources to enhance manager capability by conducting one-on-one consulting/coaching with business leaders, or by engaging relevant stakeholders and HR partners in capability building conversations.
- Training - You identify and aggregate training needs within the business, region, or geography supported; you develop implementation plans to address the training needs identified, and partner with peer HR disciplines in developing and coordinating respective trainings as needed.
- Employee Relations Data and Trends - You interpret trends in employee relations issues; you design and recommend interventions and solutions to facilitate an open, inclusive, Microsoft values-based environment that enables effective employee relations for an assigned business, region, or geography.
- Investigation - You assist/partner with Employee Relations Investigations Team (ERIT) or Office of Legal Compliance (OLC) in investigations of serious cases and implement appropriate remediation in conjunction with a business, region, or geography; you may lead the investigations for a business, region, or geography where resources are limited; you ensure appropriate documentation of issues is in place.
- Issue Management - You direct the diagnostics and resolution of issues with increasing complexity, visibility and risk related to policy or culture concerns/violations and incident or threat response, independently or by collaborating with managers, peers in Human Resources and Legal profession as appropriate; you recommend solutions to address issues from a systematic perspective (e.g., establishing new principles/tools) while prioritizing employee experiences to maintain a safe and professional work environment.
HR Projects and Programs
- Administration - You partner with Centers of Excellence on implementing and capitalizing on scalable Human Resources programs and processes (e.g., Rhythm of Business (ROB)/performance and development cycle, management excellence communities, employee movement, ad-hoc projects); you manage Human Resources processes for a business, region, or geography by reviewing progress and making recommendations on project/program management.
- Communication - You leverage, align, and integrate communication strategies and messages from the Center of Excellence (COE); you guide others in the implementation of communication messages; you collaborate with peer disciplines (e.g., Human Resources Business Partnership) to gain buy-in on programs and processes from business stakeholders.
- Design and Implementation - You lead the design and implementation of local HR projects or programs (e.g., critical positions retention, mid-year performance checkpoint) based on unique needs for a business, region, or geography; you provide project guidance related to prioritization, timelines, budget, resourcing, and impact.
HR Solutions Consulting
- Data Analytics - You lead data analytics and organizational health diagnostics by creating analysis plans and leading the collaboration with Human Resources Business Partnership (HRBP); you generate and/or present trends and insights on organizational health solutions; you recommend action plans to business leaders based on analytics and business/local needs.
- HR Support and Knowledge - You provide expert consulting services to managers and employees in one or more focus areas related to HR programs, processes, and initiatives; you represent your focus area in the broader HR community; you influence the future direction of HR work by synthesizing insights and contributing perspectives, expertise, and leadership.
- Policy Compliance - You interpret and advocate Microsoft values and compliance with HR policies for a business, region, or geography; you identify/raise needs to mitigate potential risks by collaborating with the Legal profession; you collaborate with peers in other businesses, regions, or geographies to share input and drive standardized/scalable approach for enhancing compliance.
- Queue Management System - You manage, distribute, and oversee queries coming through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/queue management system for a business, region, and geography; you assess severity levels of queries and determine management approach; you respond to written correspondence, email and other outreach from employees and managers; you share feedback to the senior advisors for queue management system (AskHR) regarding opportunities to solve problems earlier in the funnel, escalation, and process efficiency.
- 10+ years of experience with human resources or business programs/processes
additional or preferred qualifications
- 3+ years in er and employment legal
- proficient data analysis and presentation skill
- 3+ years in project or program management
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full time