In-house Property Lawyer (Real Estate) (BB-28F59)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Our client is an established stock-listed Real Estate company. The company are looking for a qualified lawyer to provide legal advice to Senior Management.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality advice on commercial property transactions
- You will assess risk on transactions and utilising skills and experience, and legal advice to internal stakeholders and Chairman
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Providing appropriate technical and practical advice to clients on commercial property matters
- Dealing and liaising with external parties including external lawyers, regulators, governmental bodies, etc.
- Conducting legal research, advising and providing business units with up-to-date legal and statutory development of relevance to the Group's businesses and operations.
- At least 8 years' experience in handling Real Estate transactions
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Excellent attention-to-detail and a strong understanding of HK and Mainland law
- Experienced in handling property transactions, analyse risk, provide business solutions, M&A, negotiating, commercial contracts etc.
- Less experience will be considered
- Travelling will be required
calendar_today21 hours ago
work MatchTalent Limited