Assistant Investor Relations Manager (Listed Co; HK$32K - $36K; 5-day) (BB-1072A)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Assistant Investor Relations Manager (Listed Co; HK$32K - $36K; 5-day)
Our client is a listed conglomerate in Hong Kong, who is urgently seeking an IR Manager to join their growing team.
- Responsible for Group’s Investor Relations functions and initiatives
- Manage and expand the investor relations program including maintaining and developing new relationships within the investment community and latest business development of the company
- Formulate investor relations related documents such as corporate presentation, mock Q & A regarding media inquiries
- Manage and update company website
- Assist in the preparation of corporate presentations, press releases, fact sheets, annual and interim reports, etc.
- Conduct market reviews and analysis for investors targeting studies, serve as primary liaison between company and the investment community and media
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience in listed companies or financial industry with excellent knowledge in finance
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, analytical and detail-minded and capable of meeting tight schedules and working under pressure
- Excellent command of both written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
calendar_today5 days ago