Head of Controlling - Financial Services Provider (BB-0BFC8)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Head of Controlling - Finance Services Provider
- Save job
Key Member in the Global Finance Leadership Team
Oversee the Controlling & Reporting Team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services provider with plans to continue grow their international platform.
Reporting to the Global CFO, and leading a team in multiple markets, you will lead the business's financial accounting, controlling & reporting, to ensure timely & accurate delivery of financial information & reporting packs.
- You will play a crucial role in facilitating a strong partnership and on-going communication with the key stakeholders on all finance related matters; you will also support CFO on special projects
- You will provide analysis against budget and forecast with commentary.
- You will also review and strengthen finance & corporate governance, polices & procedures.
- You will manage the audit relationships and ensure the timely completion & accurate delivery of statutory accounts to the audit committee and various stakeholders.
- As a leader, you will provide inspirational leadership to your team, and continue to empower them to be excellent
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be a Big 4 trained Qualified Accountant (CA/ CPA/ ACCA) with strong technical accounting knowledge and well versed in IFRS, China GAAP standards.
- You will possess a minimum of 15 years' experience, preferably gained from other financial services providers; with HK listed companies and Chinese enterprises' exposure ideal.
- As a strong leader, you will have solid track record managing a multi-cultural team, in an international environment.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience interacting with senior stakeholders and maintaining solid shareholder relationships.
- You must be fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) to be qualified for this role
What's on Offer
An international environment, attractive remuneration and career growth plan for the right individual
Page Executive is part of the PageGroup. Page House, 1 Dashwood Lang Road, Addlestone , Weybridge , Surrey , KT15 2QW
calendar_today7 hours ago