Associate Director / Director, Operations (BB-0E60C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- To supervise the operations of a SFC regulated Type 1 activity business;
- Responsible Officer ("RO") and possess an unconditional RO license;
- To build, lead and manage the business daily operations (including Settlement, Account Maintenance, Legal & Compliance, Accounting and Finance);
- To develop operational processes and controls, policies and procedures, and ensure that the business meets its regulatory obligations;
- To support senior management on ad-hoc projects to meet regulatory, business and strategic objectives.
- A degree holder in Finance, Business, Economics or related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years securities industry working experience in the operations of a securities company that preferably has an online share and/ or funds/ ETF trading platforms, and should currently be a senior member of the operations department;
- Candidates with at least 3 years of experience managing such operations will be considered for the Director-level position;
- Sound knowledge of SFO, and other relevant regulatory obligations and its implications for risk management;
- Outstanding negotiation, planning, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
calendar_today3 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Value Partners Limited