Applications Support (.Net) (Insurance) (BB-25271)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
• Adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCAs, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc.)
• Adhere to the expected service levels complying with service metrics such as Response and Resolution times.
• Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
• End-to-end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed
• Hands-on in application Maintenance using ASP.NET, C#, IIS & SQL DB.
• Should have worked in Support Environment with exposure to handle incident and problem tickets
• Understanding of the ITIL Framework
• Ability to understand the logical flow and business requirements
• Exposure and work experience with other web/desktop platforms and automation frameworks would be an added advantage.
• Ability to assist with writing stories / defects and helping to prioritize
• Fluent in English and Chinese
calendar_today6 hours ago