Liberty Mutual’s purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. The promise we make to our customers throughout the world is to provide protection for the unexpected, delivered with care.
In business since 1912, and headquartered in Boston, Mass., today we are the fifth largest global property and casualty insurer based on 2018 gross written premium. We also rank 75th on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2018 revenue. As of December 31, 2018, we had $41.6 billion in annual consolidated revenue.
We employ nearly 50,000 people in 30 countries and economies around the world. We offer a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, specialty lines, reinsurance, commercial multiple-peril, workers compensation, commercial automobile, general liability, surety, and commercial property.
Due to the growth of our business in Hong Kong, an exciting opportunity has arisen for Senior Officer/ Officer in our Product - Motor department.
- Provide quality and professional customer services with motor insurance product focused under preset turnaround time
- Handle incoming enquiries for personal lines products from brokers and direct clients in a professional manner
- Responsible for providing day-to-day sales administrative support (e.g. quotations) for the designated portfolio
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and reports preparation as assigned by manager
- Lead temp staff in providing solid admin support to sales staff and producer
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer
- Tertiary education or above with at least 2 years working experience in customer services, preferably in insurance or banking industry
- Holder of IIQE Qualification Paper 1 & 2 is a must
- Sounds knowledge of motor insurance or quotation process is a definite advantage
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and customer centric with a strong sense of ownership
- Proficiency in MS Officer
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Powered by JazzHR