Transformation Lead (BB-552FA)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Manulife and John Hancock Careers
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This is a key role within the transformation department to support the Head of Operations Transformation drive transformation across our Asia markets. The role will focus primarily on coaching and supporting markets deploying the TOM using the CXT techniques and tools to deliver significant and sustainable improvement in the efficiency, scalability and performance of all key operations, administration and support function activities within Asia Operations.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone with:
- A lead who can work with different type of people and motivate the team and boost up energy level
- Experience and knowledge of process improvement and reengineering
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn, to explain ideas, and to document outcomes
- Good relationship management and teaming skills
- Good and creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward thinking with a holistic approach.
- A disciplined thinker with an ability to challenge the status quo.
- Able to anticipate issues and think proactively to resolve issues and risks.
Nice to Haves:
- Desired Lean or Agile qualifications and/or experience is an advantage
On the job you will:
- Understand and clearly articulate the CXT Target Operating Model
- Work with Markets on CXT roadmap following 4 phase execution model (Mobilize, Scale, Expand & Embed)
- Facilitates the identification of timelines, dashboards and financial scorecards for each design pillar
- Understand and collaborate with partners to execute on the 5 design pillars (WOW, Governance, Accountabilities, Organizational structure & Capabilities)
- Provides expert advice and coaching to transformation leads and initiative teams to ensure CXT best-practice execution
- Ensures Market is tracking on progress and raises potential red flags
- Incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives
- Integrates how the big picture of the initiatives comes together from definition through implementation on implications across the business
- Gives advice and counsels leaders without owning the projects themselves in order ensure the steps, tracking and expectations are consistent
- Challenge the status quo and champion the new WOW
- Acts as a point of contact between the different departments within the company and relevant third parties
- Create and influence strong collaborative culture
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information analyzed data enabling fact based decisions
- Provide and/or source voice-of-customers (VOC) or respective customer insights to ensure changes are going to meet our customer’s needs.
- The role will require to well articulate complex problems and present to executive team
- This role will require challenging the status quo and business operations to make changes with support of facts and data.
Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of September 30, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$943 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.2 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
0:00 / 1:07
Posted 7 Days Ago
This is a values-led organization where people bring their passions, ambitions, and the full scope of their life experience to work. This makes for a stronger community, culture, and business. Individually and collectively, we are harnessing our potential, and exploring new opportunities we’d never imagined.
We're consistently recognized as a top employer. We offer work that challenges and makes a difference within a flexible and supportive environment, so you can help make decisions easier and lives better for our customers.
Recent Awards include:
- Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2020
- Canada’s Best Diversity Employers 2020
For Manulife/John Hancoc k’s most recent jobs sent directly to your inbox, please create an account/ sign in and click on ‘Job Alerts’ in the top right corner of the page to sign up.
calendar_today1 day ago