Assistant Manager / Manager / Assistant Vice President, Mana (BB-5C6EF)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Assistant Manager / Manager / Assistant Vice President, Management Accounting, Financial Control Division
Our client is a bank in Hong Kong with consistent growth.
- Prepare regular management reports
- Compile financial budget and forecast
- Prepare daily financial monitoring reports and regular reports to the Parent Company
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis for management’s decision making and performance measurement of the divisions
- Prepare meeting materials for management, Parent Company and Board of Directors
- Review business proposals
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with a recognized professional accounting qualification
- 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably with exposure to banking industry
- Good communication and people management skills
- Strong analytical mind and data presentation skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is advantageous
- Advanced skills in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of “Manager” or “Assistant Manager.
A successful referral for this position can earn up to: $2300-3286 Start referring today!
calendar_today2 days ago