EOI - Assistant Finance Manager (Integrated Account) (BB-45792)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Job Description :
- Driving forward the management and responsible for supporting the financial requirements of an integrated account, which includes rental, rates, government rent, management fee, utilities, vendor accounts payable, billing and accounts receivable.
- Financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Interacting with the local country finance teams in order to meet the local reporting and statutory requirements.
- Understanding of the client's finance structure and payment method to ensure smooth operation. This includes: eProcurement, Standing instruction, Cheque request, consolidated bills.
- Managing the month end reporting process in countries/hub.
- Undertaking consolidation of the monthly reported figures and compiling variance analysis reports, ensuring timely delivery to management for regional reporting.
- Providing financial/commercial reporting input to client meetings, attendance to these meetings as and when required.
- Developing an operational understanding of the maintenance work order system and input requirements of the system as it relates to the contract.
- Managing this process from a financial perspective and is capable of analyzing and anticipating activities which fall outside of contract scope.
- Evaluating operating results and recommends actions to reduce costs, streamline work processes, and improve profitability.
- Carrying out financial audits and ensure any out of line situations are corrected.
- Ensuring company & account guidelines and procedures are adopted and followed.
- Ensure all invoices, notices and demand notes are well recorded for future reference
- Serving as a resource regarding Accounting and Finance issues/concerns.
- Performing ad hoc administrative and duties when required.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong experience in finance/accounting. Ideally in Facilities Management and/or real estate
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required. Other Asian language a benefit.
- Strong Microsoft Word/Power Point/Excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills and a participatory management style.
calendar_today1 day ago