Regional Accounting Manager - MNC (BB-2D703)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Responsible for compiling monthly reporting packages of the overseas entities, and to ensure timely and accurate financial and management reports according to IFRS and USGAAP.
- Oversee the daily operations, including inter-company transaction, financial closing and consolidation.
- Work closely with Shared Service finance team, ensure compliance with policies and corporate reporting requirements.
- Work closely with department heads to enforce control, also to provide associated financial support.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- ACCA / CPA qualified or equivalent.
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience gained in sizable Multinational Corporations (MNC). Trained in big 4 accounting firm is a MUST
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills with good business acumen
calendar_today20 hours ago