Contract Analyst Programmer (Bid Ref 33381-2) (BB-346FE)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Relevant Field Others
Deadline 22 Feb 2021
Contract Period 08 Mar 2021 to 30 Sep 2021
Payroll under InfoTech
Employer Business public sector
Location Base WANCHAI HONG KONG
Monthly Salary Range HK$ 0 - 0
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time second to serve a client with the public sector;
On-going eTAX Technical, Maintenance and Implementation Support
The responsibilities of required contract staff service include:
1. To provide technical and maintenance support to ensure high level of stability, availability, reliability, performance and security of online service is provided to the public.
2. To provide technical support on security measures and reviews, system interfaces with other IRD internal systems and enhancement on the system infrastructure.
3. To carry out quality control for the deliverables of the outsourced contractors.
4. To monitor the outsourced contractors and liaise with external and internal parties for the technical support on system infrastructure.
5. Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Yrs of Total Post-Quali Exp 3.0
Requirements The candidate for the required contract staff service should have:
1. at least 2 years of experience in technical support of system infrastructure with server clustering.
2. good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. ability to work independently and willing to work overtime in some occasions.
. At least 2 years' experience in Apache Web Server (AWS);
. At least 2 years' experience in Linux System Administration (LIN);
. At least 2 years' experience in Oracle RDBMS (ODB);
. At least 2 years' experience in System Implementation and Maintenance/Support (SIM);
. At least 2 years' experience in Structured Query Language (SQL);
. At least 2 years' experience in JBoss Application Server (JAS);
. At least 2 years' experience in XML (XML);
. 1 year's experience in IT Application Development and Management (ADM) is an advantage;
. 1 year's experience in JAVA Programming (JAV) is an advantage;
. 1 year's experience in Web Programming (WEB) is an advantage;
. 1 year's experience in Client/Server Application Development (C/S) is an advantage;
. 1 year's experience in HTML5 (HT5) is an advantage;
. 1 year's experience in Java Application Framework (e.g. Struts (Apache)) (JAF) is an advantage;
. Good written English is a must;
. At least 2 years' experience in quality management (QMT);
. At least 2 years' experience in vendor management (VMG);
. 1 year's experience in work with the Government (GOV) is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 3 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 1 year's relevant experience in a similar post and in a comparable capacity.
Last Update 08 Feb 2021
Apply To email@example.com
Direct Line 2836 0363
This is an online active job list, but not an exhausted list. Top senior, sensitive, confidential and inactive jobs are not listed here. Please read the Disclaimer and Information Collection Statement . Copyright 1990-2020. InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited. All rights reserved.
calendar_today1 day ago