Client Integration Manager - Networking (BB-3B3A9)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Manage the client upgrade projects through to completion working closely with the regional Client Integration Managers, Global Networking Team and Sales to ensure the client is fully migrated and previous hardware removed from site.
- Provide strong governance to the Key Stakeholders including Regional CIS and Executive Management for the company
- Chase down any slow adopters and escalate to Sales when necessary.
- Understand organization Networking standards for client site connectivity into Core Network; and ensure clients adhere to these standards.
- Handover the upgraded client to the Regional Client Integration Managers
- Document any signed off non-standard solutions and ensure this documentation is shared for ongoing support.
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to complete this project.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced Project Manager
- Excellent Project Governance
- Strong Networking Knowledge
- Understanding of TCP connectivity and Multi-cast (for Market Data)
- Self-Starter – Ability to work on your own on multiple client integration projects, managing time and the client’s expectations
- Excellent client facing skills, as well as written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of Networking
- Understanding of TCP, HSRP, BGP
- Understanding of Multicast, plus Itch, BPP (Binary Packet Protocol), MoldUDP64 protocols.
- Knowledge of deploying vendor solutions onto client sites
- An appreciation of network routing and hardware
- Working knowledge using 3rd party applications is preferable – eg Service Now; Salesforce; SmartSheet; Confluence; Visio; etc
- Strong background of implementing Integration solutions
Special Job Requirements:
- Some out of hours support for the clients during the migration activities should be expected in order to complete the migration and ensure all activities are completed successfully.
This role is on agency contract.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Nicoll Curtin - Singapore, EA Licence No: 11C5620