KYC Specialist- Wealth Management (BB-B483B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Account Management team plays a critically important role in partnering and supporting Front-Office to onboard clients, open new accounts and to manage the client account lifecycle (account opening, review/ recertification and closure).
Account Specialists will work closely with Relationship Managers and with other stakeholders such as Client Management and Compliance to ensure that the whole client account lifecycle management is performed consistently, in compliance with regulatory and internal policies, and at the same time in an efficient manner. Account Specialists will act as the 1st level (“Maker”), while Client Management will be the checkers.
Account Opening / Account Review
- Ensure that the onboarding and review requirements are in accordance to Bank’s AML/KYC standards and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC information (in partnership with the RM) and performs appropriate due diligence checks and information searches
- Review KYC information submitted by RM and/or directly from client
- Assist RM in completing the Client Acceptance Form, Client profiling or any relevant inquiries/ tasks as well as related checklists, forms and reports related to the account to allow approval of the account
- Oversight the end-to end account opening/ review process of the account. Engage appropriately and efficiently with other relevant stakeholders such as Compliance and Client Management if necessary to enable account opening/ review are completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsible for the implementation of operational control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities
- Responsible for reporting all incidents in relation to Account Management matters according to the internal policy
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or related discipline with at least 5 years or above working experience in private banking
- Ability to be client-centric while balancing business needs and controls
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with various stakeholders and clients
- Attentive to details, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- An efficient solutions provider with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- A team player with good initiative
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
calendar_today7 hours ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=ALS International