Specialist, Credit Risk Management, Vickers Securities (BB-3011C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Review/ approve credit applications, transactional/exceptions and documentation requests of DBS Vickers within delegated approval authorities and ensure that they meet the group standards. All potential risks not limited to credit, legal, operational, regulatory and reputational risk are properly addressed and justified. Provide credit judgment/comment for obtaining approval from higher approval level if the proposed credit is outside the delegated lending authority.
- To perform credit approval and monitoring tasks independently per operational guidelines to ensure acommplishment of Bank's credit policies and SFC regulatory requirement.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, COO office, T&O, Trading and Sales for the review of credit application and preparation of credit documentation to support business development and to ensure that they meet the Bank's standards and within credit appetite.
- To represent WM Credit to participate in system UAT, regulatory reporting and process enhancement projects
- To review policy and procedures and update regularly to ensure compliance with latest regulatory and internal policy requirement
- To provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements
- Min 7-10 years working experience in security brokerage risk management and control
- University graduate in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or other related disciplines
- Possession of professional qualifications (e.g. SFC) an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of the exchange traded products and the credit risk management requirement as per the latest SFC regulations and HKEx guidelines, in particular the cash equities, warrants issuance and single stock option market making and trading.
- Good knowledge of Security and Futures Ordinance and relevant regulation and the Hong Kong Exchange guidelines
- Good verbal and writing communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge to trading systems such as Fidessa and T-Brick (Itiviti) is a plus but not a must
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
calendar_today22 hours ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=DBS Bank Limited