Claims Manager (HIREFOPSHK117) (BB-075ED)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Manage various projects to improve operational effectiveness and customers' experience
- Identify business problems and solutions, provide user requirements and collaborate with relevant parties to ensure successful implementation of solutions
- Adjudicate different types of claims of individual products, handling complicated claims and appeal cases for smooth resolution
- Provide internal training to claims adjudicators including but not limited to decline & appeal handling, effectiveness of claims communications to customers/agents, and compliance & regulatory requirements in claims operations
- Prepare claims management reports and statistics
- Review and update claims guidelines and manuals
- Perform ad hoc assignments or projects
Experience & Qualification:
- Degree holder
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in life claims
- Experience in claims assessment, management of complicated/complaint cases and coaching of claims adjudicators
- Experience in supporting hotlines/complaint handling will be advantageous
Knowledge / Skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Able to work independently under tight schedule
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Manulife (International) Limited - Selen Chan