Manager – Environmental (Sports wear) (BB-D4C9B)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Job Description :
- Environmental data verification
- Manage environmental assessments at manufacturing factories producing sports wear, apparel, shoes, bags and accessories, packaging materials, fabrics, etc.
- Managed the quality of compliance audits to ensure the subcontracted services up-to-standard.
-Managed manufacturing factories in South China, Japan, Indonesia and Vietnam to improve their EHS performances through compliance audits, meetings and technical training.
- Monitor the Group's environmental rating system.
- Strategy Planning & Leadership skills.
- To Structure plans from the supporting programs.
- Interacted with various stakeholders, Sourcing Divisions, Consultants, non-governmental organizations on environmental engagement and performance management.
- Formulated internal polices and procedures, evaluate the conformance with different country laws; developed technical guidelines for factories to enhance their EHS control measures up to international standards.
- Compiled environmental initiatives and cases on resources reduction, pollution prevention collected from the factories and other orginzations in HK to support factories forwarding to the environmental protection vision.
**Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org of Levin Human Capital Consulting Group or you can call us at (852) 2520 0845 for more information.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Levin Human Capital Consulting