Assurance - Financial Services- Climate Change and Sustainability Services- ESG Advisory and Assurance - Staff Associate/Senior Associate (BB-139B5)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Our global, multidisciplinary teams equipped with a combination of experience/knowledge in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services, works with a dedicated professional on climate change and sustainability with knowledge and experience in a wide range of industries. This team combination can provide you with tailored services supported by the EY global methodologies to address issues related to your specific needs. Wherever you are in the world, EY Climate Change and Sustainability Services (EY CCaSS) can provide you with professionals equipped with the specific skills and knowledge base that you need, to support you in reaching your sustainability goals.
Your key responsibilities
- Work alongside with EY Partner in Climate Change & Sustainability Services (CCaSS) to pursue opportunities and build-up the client portfolio
- Execute on projects
- Lead and manage the team for effective and efficient execution
- Serve as a champion on certain CCaSS initiatives
To qualify for the role you must have/be
- Master or bachelor degree, major in environmental engineering/ energy/ finance/ economics/ literature etc.
- At least 4-5 years working experience
- Engaged in green bonds issuance assurance/verification/evaluation/rating, has knowledge of green finance consulting; or
- Engaged in environmental information disclosure, sustainable development report/CSR report/ESG report; or
- Engaged in environmental & social impact assessment; or
- Engaged in carbon trading, carbon emission verification; or
- Engaged in ESG investment etc.
- Teamwork spirit, flexible to frequent business trip, good at communication, fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
What working at EY member firms offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to EY service. In addition, the Total Rewards package includes social insurance and housing, additional commerce insurance, a minimum of 10 days of vacation and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, the teams are using the finance products, knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, the EY teams make the ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact EY professionals as soon as possible.
Join EY in building a better working world.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Ernst & Young