Senior Manager Audit - Asset Management (BB-E0B5D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit to determine, prepare and execute planned audits.
- Execute planned audits, including preparation of audit scope & planning memorandum and work papers, and managing the completion of the audit within the given timeframe.
- Document audit testing using best practice and form conclusions based on the outcome of the testing.
- Identify areas in need of improvement and assist in development of an action plan.
- Actively follow up recommendations to ensure that appropriate enhancements have been implemented by management on a timely basis.
- Prepare audit reports and conduct exit meetings to obtain management concurrence and responses.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in developing standards for the audit program, including performance, cost control and quality control.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years experience working in Audit for an asset manager in Hong Kong or Singapore. Asian languages would be an advantage.
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong