Section Head, Acquisition & Segmentation (Affluent) Marketing- Reputable Regional Bank (BB-31BDB)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Our client is a well-established reputable bank in Hong Kong, providing extensive banking and financial services to client across the world. They have strong presence and resources covering local market and Greater China region. Due to business needs, they are currently looking for a Section Head, Acquisition & Segmentation Marketing to join them.
Exciting new role for you
You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will be responsible to formulate and implement the acquisition, growth and retention strategies for key customer segments (affluent/high-net-worth segment), in order to achieve business targets and improve customer experience. In addition, you will be responsible to build customer experience journey by analyzing customer behaviors according to the defined value proposition of key segments, for acquisition, cross selling, service upgrade, customer loyalty enhancement and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with minimum of 10 years of relevant leadership experience (preferable in affluent client segment in the banking industry)
- Proven track record in customer segmentation, product management, sales management, or marketing campaign management
- Familiar with banking products and operations / service enhancement
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Customer-centric and detail minded with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
You will be working at a fast growing and high performing team with great career progression. You will be eligible for attractive base salary and discretionary bonus.
Please send your CV to ruby_lau at kellyservices.com.hk and call Ruby Lau at +852 2281 0060 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Kelly Services Hong Kong, EA Licence No: 62907