Senior Manager, Fund Accounting, traditional fund (70k) (BB-C0D65)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
An exciting opportunity to join a financial services company as a team leader for the fund accounting & operation.
Our client is looking for Senior Manager, Fund Accounting (traditional fund) to join the team
Exciting new role for you
- Performing daily NAV prices computation for traditional funds.
- Placement of unit trust orders, review cash funding, execute FX and arrange cash transfer with relevant Banks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare daily reporting and ensure that the pricing/valuation process are adhered to audit procedures and ensure service standards and regulations are met.
- Responsible for MIS reporting, regulatory returns and client's reports are prepared and released within specified deadline and with no service slippage.
- Participate in ad hoc project to enhance operational efficiency and work closely with other stakeholders including IT team, Business Analyst and service vendor to ensure a smooth implementation
- Act as expert users and drive the team members to perform user testing on system enhancement or projects
- Degree holder in Accountancy or Business related discipline, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 10 years' experience in fund accounting and administration
- Strong knowledge in fund administration and understand the regulations and SFC Codes and Guidelines preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- The successful candidate will be offered an extensive career exposure and attractive remuneration
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contactSuzanne Tsang at +852 2281 0041 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.
calendar_today12 hours ago
work Kelly Services Hong Kong Ltd