Assistant Portfolio Manager (BB-DD26E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
- Perform intensive fixed income research and analysis and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge market analysis.
- Formulate investment strategy and idea generation.
- Monitor and perform portfolio reviews and initiate new bond portfolios with various investment strategies.
- Support the Equity Portfolio Manager in preparing presentation materials and launching the Equity Fund.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A minimum of four years in Fixed Income Research, preferably in private banking or asset management
- Strong knowledge in financial instruments and markets, specifically with technical capabilities in credit and fixed Income research
- Experience in fundamental research in Equities
- Licensed RO is preferred/ SFC Type 9 is required
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English as the role is required to communicate in these language.
- The position is based in Hong Kong.
Please contact Shao Yun at +65 9677 2211 or email your cv directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1981561
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=The Edge Partnership, EA Licence No: 16S8131