Product Specialist, Google Customer Solutions (BB-28099)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Product Specialist, Google Customer Solutions
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Important: The subject field of your email must include Product Specialist, Google Customer Solutions - Hong Kong.Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Hong Kong due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing with platforms, agencies and partners.
- Experience in delivering business enablement training and product marketing presentations.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Knowledge of the performance advertising landscape in the market.
- Familiarity with Hong Kong and Taiwan domestic business environment.
- Ability to converse across marketing specialists and Chief Experience Officers (CXOs) in customer organizations.
- Ability to form arguments and influence stakeholders toward strategic initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, communication and project leadership skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Product Specialist for Scaled Programs, you'll work within our Product Sales Activation (PSA) organization. You will focus on empowering smaller businesses in Greater China with Google Ads solutions, and enabling representatives with training. You'll also work with a diverse group of internal/external stakeholders on developing go-to-market strategies.
As a Product Specialist, you will develop a meaningful perspective on our priorities and how to achieve them. You will influence internal stakeholders and external clients to adopt and support these initiatives through effective communication and influencing skills.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Own and define the product solutions strategy of both performance (Search, Display and Shopping) and video (YouTube) for the China market and partner with Sales teams to influence accounts and achieve in-market business growth objectives.
- Present Google products with structure, best practice case studies, demonstrations and convincing supporting data.
- Make Google’s global product strategy locally relevant and influence global product roadmap. Provide regular product updates and insights to our teams and partner.
- Stay on top of internal and external product news and advertising market trends that would have impact on our success.
- Engage regularly with clients and agency partners together with our front-line teams to assist in promoting new products and stay attuned to their challenges and needs. Identify “problem areas” in the Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) business.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
calendar_today1 day ago