Legal Counsel (PRC Qualified), Banking (BB-833E0)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Superb in-house role for PRC qualified lawyer that is looking to join a growing FI
Your new company
Our client is a global brand with an outreach and exposure that is far beyond its competitors. Their licensed banking arm is now looking for a PRC Lawyer to join the regional legal and compliance team and report to the Head of Legal stationed in Hong Kong office.
Your new role
- Provide legal advice to the management on new business initiatives and product development covering mainland China and overseas markets;
- Work closely with compliance and risk teams on regulatory matters;
- Identify and escalate legal risks;
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of legal documents and commercial contracts;
- Establish and implement internal policies and procedures;
- Liaise with and monitor external counsels on various legal matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- PRC qualified lawyer with 2-5 years of PQE;
- Banking / corporate finance experience from reputable private practice / bank;
- A good team player who is motivated and with strong commercial sense;
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (native Mandarin)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Ruth Ma at Hays on +852 2230 7967 or email email@example.com.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Hays Legal Hong Kong