IT Project Manager/Assistant IT Project Manager (BB-C0A43)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Manage Software Development projects with Agile methodologies such as scrum
- Work with Business Analyst Lead and Project Owner to ensure scope is explicitly defined and documented; maintain integrity of scope
- Design and maintain project documentation
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Developing strong working relationships across the IT leadership and peers to support the delivery of project plans
- Manage and strengthen partnerships with third party vendors to develop a shared understanding of what needs to be delivered
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting
- Understand business needs, analyst requirement and set up project schedule
- Acts as safeguard for the scrum team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 3 year’s IT project management experience in software development project
- A minimum of 1 year’s Scrum Master experience in software development project (preferably websites, mobile web, and apps)
- A proven track-record in delivery of large-scale e-Commerce solutions is a must (Retail experience is a plus)
- Experience in Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure with tight timeline
- Be action oriented with strong personal and masters good communications for all level of stakeholders
- Must have strong logical and systematic mind set and the ability to think ways to improve the process and provide effective system solutions
- Ability to manage independently in a dynamic environment with rapid development cycles, multifunctional teams and tight project timeframes
- Travel internationally if necessary
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- We work in a fun, collaborative open space where we encourage creativity and ideas flow freely.
- You’ll be able to steer the future roadmap to improve our products, big or small, and see the results of your products reach our customers.
- Get to work with flexible working hours. Our priority is on getting the job done.
- Flat structure environment, you will be able to work independently and make your own choices.
- We provide guidance and mentorship to polish your business skills and entrepreneurship mindset.
- We are one of the standout tech startups in Hong Kong, targeting a huge opportunity in Asia.
- SHOPLINE is a part of the 500 Startups Accelerator and Incubated by Hong Kong Cyberport, giving us a massive network of advisors and resources globally.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onHong Kong Island