IT Specialist (Office 365) (BB-0BC8A)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
SW9406 | 01 Nov 2017 IT Specialist (Office 365)
- Provides subject matter expertise as input into the service continuity and disaster recovery solutions development, implementation and testing for the Office 365 Support.
- Provides an Office 365 Support architectural advisory service engaging with Project Managers or Infrastructure Change teams, to ensure viable Office 365 Support solutions are specified, designed and implemented, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Provides Office 365 Support solutions related advice and guidance to users.
- Provides subject matter expertise to support the prioritisation of Office 365 Support improvement.
- Provides input into the development and maintenance of the innovations roadmap.
- High Diploma or Degree Holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least of 5 year related Office 365 support experience.
- Acts as the focal point of contact for Suppliers regarding Office 365 Support.
- Hands-on experience on development and implementation of the Office 365 Support strategies, business plans, innovations roadmap, standards, frameworks and processes.
- Understanding of Office 365 Support solutions deployed across the Business Units.
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in the Change Management process and evaluating proposed changes.
- Good communication of written and spoken in English and Chinese.
calendar_today1 day ago