Regional FP&A Director | retailing (BB-B3B50)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
One of the MNC with their own highly recognized brand is looking for a seasoned regional FP&A Head.
- MNC corporation
- Regional FP&A Head
- Report into CFO and GM directly
- Lead and act as the key point of contact for all financial planning and budgeting matters across the APAC regions
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual operating plan, in collaboration with country team members.
- Lead preparation of regional financial and management reporting; provide financial analysis and commentary for presentation to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Support the business performance review process through continuous performance monitoring, providing short and long-range outlooks and identifying actions to support high quality commercial decisions.
- Investigate and analyse operational performances across different markets and functional/product groups
- Support strategic development of regional businesses provide analysis & feasibility studies on potential investment
- BA in Finance/Accounting or relevant subject.
- CPA or Chartered Accountant and relevant FMCG/ retailing related industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strong technical capabilities into commercial judgement.
- Experience in listed/sizeable organisations is preferred, in addition to the ability to adjust to a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD45,000 per month + Negotiable
calendar_today1 day ago