Recruitment Consultant (BB-8B3D3)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Join a leading UK-based recruitment company
Fast track career progression
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. We are now listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
We are proud to match the brightest professionals with some the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our Directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
- Developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services to new potential clients
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and post placement care
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, presenting suitable candidates to clients and advising salary benchmark for both candidates and clients
- Build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of our enthusiastic and driven team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder or above
- Ambitious with entrepreneurial and team player mindset
- Experience in sales or recruitment will be an advantage. Fresh graduates may also be considered for the Associate Consultant position.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
What's on Offer
You will receive structured and progressive training throughout your career and work with a dynamic team of experts. We also provide international career opportunity with our global offices in the long run.
- Career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with unlimited bonus potential
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic yet supportive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit
calendar_today2 days ago