蚂蚁集团 Head of AML HongKong,Macao and Taiwan (BB-AD28A)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Location : Hong Kong, China
Category : Integration - Legal affairs
Work experience requirement : 10+ Years
Educational Requirement : Bachelor
1. Providing assurance to Head of AML NEA and the management that end to end AML /CFT /Sanctions risks are managed within the relevant licensed entities in Greater China.
2. Ensuring the AML standards conform to local laws and that any inadequancies are addressed timely.
3. Monitoring of relevant local regulatory and law changes and ensuring that all relevant parties and persons within the licensed entities are advised and in full compliance with these requirements.
4. Updating Management on trends of significant money laundering and sanctions activities.
5. Ensuring that effective SAR reporting procedures are established in accordance with the relevant local requirements.
6. Ensuring financial crime surveillance and intelligence in the licensed entities is effective.
7. Accountability for case management data entry and assurance.
8. Providing relevant awareness & training to senior management and all other staff (staff awareness of their duty and legal obligations in reporting suspicious transactions, SAR and financial crime trends, investigation outcomes, lessons learned).
9. Representing the company at the AML forums (such as banking association groups or ACAMS chapters) within the Greater China region.
10. Overseeing AML Assurance testing.
11. Monitoring and escalating significant changes to money laundering risks affecting Hong Kong and Macao, including the development and performance of Institutional AML / CFT risk assessment.
12. Ensuring that effective advice is given to the businesses in the licensed entities in Greater China, to review reports on outcomes from those processes and tests of process effectiveness.
13. Developing and/or continuously reviewing the company’s procedures and systems to ensure they remain up-to-date and meet current local statutory and regulatory requirements
14. The communication of key AML/CFT issues with the management, including, where appropriate, significant AML compliance deficiencies.
1.Educational background to degree level
2.Substantial experience in the financial services industry and FCC management (preferably not less than 10 years of direct experience in AML with at least 7 years as senior supervisor)
3.In relation to Anti Money Laundering the job holder should have a good knowledge of the local and international requirements relating to AML / CFT.
4.Strong analytical and decision making skills. Strong responsibility and organisation skills. Strong drafting skills. Excellent negotiation and communication skills – written and verbal including presentation skills. 5.Strong learner, intellect and relater. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to complete tasks in timely manner. Self-motivated and self-reliant, with the ability to provide practical and effective advice. Inclusive style and good listening skills are required. Being able to accept challenge, listen to the other point of view and adapt your approach accordingly is essential.
6.Good judgement. Excellent collaborative and team playing skills.
7.Personal authority and integrity. Independence, creativity, resourcefulness and resilience.
8.Must possess ability to assess risk, strong leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and multi cultural awareness and sensitivity
calendar_today5 days ago