Senior Project Manager (BB-80877)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced drug and device development and commercialisation services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. ICON Plc specialises in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support clinical development - from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies. With headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, ICON employed approximately 15,250 employees in 94 locations in 40 countries as at September 30, 2020. Further information is available at www.iconplc.com.
Currently we are hiring the Senior Project Managers in APAC Team
Hong Kong, Taiwan
As a Full Services Project Manager, you will be expected to contribute towards a culture of business excellence with a focus on streamlining processes, adding value to the business and exceeding client needs. You will be the primary point of contact for designated projects, responsible for: delivering successful working relationships with clients, cross functional project planning, scheduling and implementation, defining project scope, resource requirements and deliverables, risk migration strategies, associated action plan and issue resolution.
- Primary point of contact for designated projects and responsible for developing successful working relationship with clients
- Responsible for cross functional project planning, scheduling and implementation of cross functional project(s)
- Define project scope, resource requirements and deliverable
- Responsible for risk mitigation strategies, associated action plan and issue resolution
- Proactively manage any study budget including changes in scope
- Collaborate with Business Development to ensure timely competition of change orders
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Implement QC activities as necessary and monitor required quality metrics
Manage a cross functional project team ensuring all necessary project training is provided and developing a succession plan for the core team members. Manage projects in accordance with the contract including: study budget, study invoicing procedures, monitoring and reporting on progress of projects to stakeholders and implementing QC activities as necessary. Collaborate with business development to ensure proactive commercial aptitude while partnering with internal and external stakeholders to identify new avenues for growth. We do provide the flexible working type for this role. The major areas which prefers are the following:
- With 2+ years' experience in full scope project management, at least 10 years' experience in pharmaceutical/clinical research industry;
- Thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and relevant regulations and a basic knowledge of the drug development and clinical trials process;
- Previous experience within the industry including a satisfactory progression of responsibility and relevant experience working within a project team within clinical, DM, Statistical management etc.
- The experience in leadership and/or management activities for a satisfactory progression is required;
- APAC Regional Project management experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication ability and skills for interacting among internal & external customer, especially in English and Mandarin;
- Diploma or above education background, major in clinical or pharmacy area is preferred.
- The best candidate we anticipate is with fluent English Communication ability and with rich or plenty of experience in the cross-country management for the global trials for the various therapeutic areas.
Comparing with our competitor and pharmaceutical companies, we provide more flexible and reasonable working platform for coach and educate the new comer to be a professional person to concentrate on relevant industry. ICON also provides the good package and benefit to adapt the marketing development.
We more like a whole family with kind-heart and warm carefulness which you can balance your life and work here.
calendar_today1 day ago