Manager / SM / AGM Retail Operations (BB-3A2CB)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Jobs / Manager / SM / AGM Retail Operations
Our client is A Leading Chain Department Store in Hong Kong
- Oversee the operation of store (s), develop and implement sales and operations strategies in order to achieve budgeted revenue and profit margin.
- Manage the operating standards and profitability of the store (s).
- Identify potential products or areas for sales and profit development.
- Define and recommend operational objectives for the organization.
- Ensure in-store administration is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Implement, monitor and maintain processes to control shrinkage.
- Accountable for overall P&L of store (s).
- Ensure company policies are implemented and the stores uphold the company’s image to the public.
- Implement and monitor quality control standards and procedures, consistent to corporate objectives.
- Maintain the highest standard of customer service and company reputation in the market by developing customer-oriented strategies.
- Manage the performance and development of the retail operation personnel and ensure necessary skill training is scheduled for proper succession planning.
- To proactively manage performance progress and career development of the overall team.
- Tertiary-educated preferably with a degree in Business, Retail Management, or related area.
- 10 years or more experience in retail/store operational function at management level, preferably from Food/ FMCG/ department store/ supermarket sector.
- Strong leadership skills, mature and proactive to lead and motivate the staff force to achieve corporate goals and objectives in a very competitive environment.
- Entrepreneurial with demonstrated track record of sound initiatives to drive business forward.
- Strong coaching ability and genuine, active interest and track-record in development of the team.
- Impeccable levels of integrity and fully compliant at all times with all corporate and legal requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
Interested parties, please send your CV in MS Word format with an indication on present and expected salary to Mr. Lee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , thanks!
calendar_today1 day ago