Head of Operations ( FICC + Cash Equities ) (BB-06744)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Lead and supervise the Operations & Settlement team to carry out the daily operations functions including business functions from operations perspective including Equities, Fixed Income, Futures/options. OTC derivatives, Commodities, etc.
- Design and implement business strategies, plan and procedures
- Ensure procedures comply with regulatory ( SFC ) requirements
- Manage and monitor operations team's daily operations, including payment, settlement, data setup, confirmation, corporate actions, IPO and placement etc.
- Participate in expansion activities ( Investments, acquisitions corporate alliances etc. )
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Degree holder in finance, Business Administration or related degree
- Over 10 years of operations experience including minimum 6 years at the managerial level from well-established securities firm/Investment banks
- Good Product knowledge on Equities, Fixed Income, Futures and options, OTC Derivatives, OTC Commodities
- Familiar with SFC regulatory requirements and compliance
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Be Myjob Company Limited