Strategic Business Development Director (BB-307B7)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Strategic Business Development Director in Kowloon | Careers at Kowloon Skip Branding Skip to content
- Search jobs
- Returning applicants
- Find a job
- Job categories
- Life at Red Hat
OPEN FOR ALL
We are Red Hat and we're hiringSearch jobs Red Hat supports individuals with disabilities and provides reasonable accommodations to job applicants. If you need assistance completing our online job application, email email@example.com . General inquiries, such as those regarding the status of a job application, will not receive a reply.
Find a job
- Job search
- Sales + Services
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Life at Red Hat
- About Red Hat
- Our culture
- What is open source?
- Diversity and inclusion
- Candidate info guide
See what's happening in our offices around the world
- Copyright © 2021 Red Hat, Inc.
Strategic Business Development DirectorLocation Kowloon Posting date 3 days ago (1/15/2021 1:23 PM) Job ID 83865 Category Business Development, Field Sales
Become a technology enthusiast and expert in a role that requires constant learning about new technologies and the ways in which they can be applied to solve enterprise challenges. The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a passionate and innovative Strategic Business Development Director to join us in Hong Kong. In this role, you will be responsible for the emerging product (EP) business (cloud and middleware) in Hong Kong and Taiwan and you’ll work closely with the Account Sales and Channel Sales teams to develop and orchestrate major EP deals. You'll need to have excellent sales, communication, and people skills, as you'll be a crucial part of the Red Hat sales team, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders. In the evangelist part of the role, you may be asked to speak at events and technical forums to everyone from Chief Information Officers (CIOs) to user groups about Red Hat's technologies.
Primary job responsibilities
- Be responsible for the EP business (cloud and middleware) in Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Take care of new and existing accounts’ new business development on assigned EP sets
- Work closely with the Account Sales and Channel Sales teams to develop and to orchestrate major EP deals
- Discuss and share ideas with customers
- Promote Red Hat's value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Meet quantitative and qualitative performance expectations
- Set high standards for articulation and presentation of key messages to C-level executives
- Build relationships of trust with key customer decision makers and experts
- Experience working in solutions sales
- Extensive technical sales experience in cloud software solutions
- Good communication and technical skills that enable customer relationship development at engineering, commercial, and executive levels
- Motivation to understand customer business objectives and challenges and the ability to produce a narrative that addresses these business objectives
- Passion for open source technology
- Solutions sales mentality in a company with multiple offerings and services
- Proven ability to work seamlessly with global, cross-functional teams to achieve success on behalf of customers
- Balance of strategic, tactical, technical, and creative thinking skills
- Good ability to work as part of a team
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
OptionsApply Apply Share Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
calendar_today5 days ago